Friday, April 1, 2016

Insult Poem

Sometimes I wish you'd stop bragging
You can't even run with those feet dragging
You try to hard too fit in
You might as well climb in the garbage bin

Your hair is like a birds nest
I don't even want to mention the rest
You always talk about that boy
But please you're just his toy

Your voice burns my ears
Can't believe I've dealt with you for so many years
Your clothes are like rags
You could fit in with the old hags

The sun is brighter than your future
After that one you may need a suture
Your whole life is just sad

I just thought I'd tell you with the chance I had

4 comments:

  1. This has great word play!
    Next time have it edited.
    Be more descriptive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sound of your poem it just made me laugh
    I can't even explain in words it was such a craft
    Your words were descriptive but also short and sweet
    I wish I had Twitter because this would be a good tweet

    Your harsh words made me cry with joy
    Did I mention it was funny when you said she was just his toy
    Your word play was just plain out fantastic
    Too bad it wasn't more drastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your poem’s fire
    All of your rhymes really worked
    Very creative

    Your scheme was boring
    Don’t just do A A BB
    Try A B A B

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I read your poem it made me smile.
    Because you’re creativity and accuracy went on for miles.
    Next time you should should spit more fire.
    If you think you’re bad you’re a liar.

    Do more description
    So your poem will have flare
    Overall it’s great.


    ReplyDelete